Sunday, March 27, 2011

An Update.

Hi everyone. I hope all is well in your corner of the world and that life is not beating you down. I apologize for not posting a blog last week and I hope to rectify that in the near future. I want to give you all a quick explanation of what is going on...

As some of you may know, I work for a municipality here in the heart of the South. And, my job is one that affords me certain pleasures. (Get your mind out of the gutter.) I am paid to basically play with toy trains in a Children's Museum and we are currently at the tail end of an expansion project. The museum will open for full service in the next two months. What does all this mean? Simple, I have been extremely busy with train collection management, case display layouts and the installation of a model train layout that is over 600 square feet in size and contains several miles of wire, train track and several hundred trees, buildings, trains and various other operational accessories and material. To say I'm busy is an understatement.

I hope you all understand and are not upset about missing an episode of what I've come to think of as my "Fish Tales".

Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment